We’ll take it from here
We know how to deal with an adverse public event BEFORE it becomes one. No matter the circumstance — be it including claims of employee harassment, cyber breaches, hostile work environments, product recalls, executive misconduct, industrial accidents, pandemics, law enforcement investigations, or others.
In short order, we can devise a plan that helps you prevent a developing issue from becoming a crisis or manage an active one that enables you to return to normal operations as quickly as possible.
Our Crisis PR Management Services Include:
- Devise specific messaging to convey to all audiences.
- Determine which audiences listed above should receive proactive communication and which audiences WGI should only respond to inbound inquiries.
- Identify news organizations, community groups, and other influential online accounts as potential outlets to leverage if necessary.
- Develop a distribution plan for information to each audience and develop the electronic materials to do so.
- Formulate draft responses to “gotcha” questions that answer biased inquiries from family members, strategic partners, news organizations, and other groups in a non-aggressive manner that enables you to stay on message.
- Create an internal operations process outlining how to receive and answer inquiries for the audiences mentioned above.
Crisis PR Plan Execution
- Execute all communications plans – proactive and reactive – for all audiences, updating as needed with different activities.
- Act as spokesperson if required but direct audiences to approved statements attributable to you and your management team when more appropriate.
- Monitor audience feedback and online chatter to gauge the success of conveying your message properly.
- Be readily available for meetings and conference calls with you and your management team as needed.
Contact Us Today
Schedule a free, 15-minute call with our founder, Dave Oates, to discuss your crisis issue, planning needs, or upcoming event. Take a look at his video blogs and podcast interviews and feel free also to download some of his eBooks and online courses in the meantime.