Preparation KitsGet The Tools You Need To Launch At A Moment's Notice
Crisis PR Monitoring Services
Keeping an eye on your social media accounts isn’t enough! Even the most remote blog post or review comment can trigger a catastrophic Crisis PR event!
Be alerted when a negative review or adverse post is made on the Internet. Our monitoring service will alert you to any potentially adverse comments as they occur as well as provide you with a detailed monthly report on all new mentions of your organization, both good and bad. Never be surprised again by an issue that, if left unattended, will fester to a full-blown crisis!
Fee: $250 a month or $2,500 for one year if paid in advance.
Digital Crisis PR Kit
Preparing for a Crisis PR event you hope never happens can make all the difference.
Level 1 Crisis PR Kit includes:
- Two (2) landing pages, optimized for SEO, that are designed in conformance with your organization’s brand.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and LinkedIn accounts to use specifically for a Crisis PR event that are designed in conformance with your organization’s brand.
- One templated press release.
Level 2 Crisis PR Kit includes:
- All items in the Level 1 Crisis PR Kit.
- A Crisis PR e-newsletter template that is designed in conformance with your organization’s brand.
- A comprehensive news media distribution list that includes up to 500 reporters and news outlets.
Crisis PR Audit
Are you ready to handle a Crisis PR event?
Let us conduct a comprehensive, 20-point analysis to see over the next 30 days. We’ll outline what’s in place and what’s not. We’ll also give you an action plan to fix any discrepancy. The first step in preparing for a Crisis PR event is ensuring you’re set up to prevent one from cascading into a full-blown emergency. Let us help.